Calling all Graphic Artists:
This year’s Manila Pride March will be the 10th. To mark this milestone, the ExeCom Members of Task Force Pride (TFP) 2008 plan to have a commemorative 10th year identity in line with the theme A decade of dignity: Our rights, our lives, our loves, our selves.
This commemorative emblem/logo will stand side-by-side the TFP logo. It will be used in all print/online collaterals, such as flyers, banners, posters, website, etc.
TFP, being a voluntary organization, will only be able to award the bragging rights to the winner. :) The winner must also waive the copyrights of the emblem/logo and shall not hold TFP under any copyright infringement violation.
1. We suggest that this identity play with the number 10 or a stylized form of it.
2. It can be a single color or more.
3. If colored, please render it in black and white, as well.
4. Please render the logo in high-resolution for ease of printing when rendered in large format.
5. One person may submit one or more entries.
6. Upon submission, please include your name, mobile number and email address.
Deadline for submission of entries will be on October 5, 2008. Email entries to divamanila@yahoo. com.
For questions, please feel free to call me at 0918.250.7470.
Please feel free to pass this call-out.
Finance and Marketing Committee Head